mercoledì 30 novembre 2011

A quick journey through the pics taken in Madrid

IMG_0918
IMG_0915
IMG_0912

I've got so many thoughts and ideas, projects to work to, and the relax I wanted to plan the past weekend is over. But it's ok, even if I have to redo all my documents.
And when I'm upset, I give myself just a minute to ruminate slowly all the sensations the latest days in Madrid left me inside.
I can feel the taste of a yummy homemade paella cooked by a real Spanish mom (what a delight!); I feel soothe when I think about the widest blue sky I've ever seen (yes, wide, the sky of Madrid is incredibly wide... why?), I feel happy with those unexpected encounters you can only do when you travel alone, with the sound of their which gives you energy, with the beautiful sensation of freedom you can feel strolling the streets of an unfamiliar town, letting the city reveals you its stores and amazing sights.
The colors that come to mind when I think about Madrid are the red of meat, pepperoni and sangria; the yellow of fields and paella; the blue of sky and azulejos; the burnt brown of woolen libraries, handrails and room interiors.
Can I send you a little bit of Madrid through these pics?

Ho la testa che mi fuma. Tantissime idee, un cantiere che ferve di progetti e il relax del mio weekend che è andato a farsi benedire quasi immediatamente. A parte la scocciatura di dover rifare tutti i documenti, va bene così. E quando sento salire l'agitazione, mi concedo un minuto per ruminare con calma tutte le sensazioni che mi hanno lasciato questi due giorni nella capitale spagnola.
Sento il sapore di una paella squisita fatta in casa da una vera mamma madrilena (ragazze, che bontà!), mi rassereno pensando al cielo ampio e azzurro che vedo solo a Madrid (sì, ampio, quello di Madrid è incredibilmente ampio, come mai?), mi rallegro di quegli incontri inaspettati che puoi fare solo quando viaggi da sola, del suono della r che ti dà subito la carica, della sensazione di libertà che ti dà andare a zonzo per le strade di una città sconosciuta lasciando che sia la città stessa a rivelarti le sue botteghe e i suoi scorci deliziosi.
I colori che mi vengono in mente quando penso a Madrid sono il rosso della carne, dei peperoni, della sangria; il giallo dei campi e della paella; l'azzurro del cielo e delle azulejos; il marrone bruciato del legno scuro di librerie, ringhiere e interni dei locali.
Riesco a trasmettervi un po' di quello che è Madrid attraverso queste immagini?




030
IMG_0919 IMG_0908
IMG_0921
IMG_0940IMG_0925

3 commenti:

  1. really nice pics!
    hope u'll come and see my blog dear

    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

    V.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao, ma che bel blog, passo da qui per la prima volta, ti seguiro'.:)
    A presto, Valeria Glamourday
    glamourday.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...