mercoledì 23 marzo 2011

Sweatshirt


Early sunny day ... feel like soft colors as powder pink, and soft and light things... like this sweatshirt I find perfect with a simple pair of dark basic jeans and a few accessories.
And you? What's your favourite colour to wear these days?

Prime giornate di sole... voglia di colori soft, come il rosa cipria, e di cose morbide e leggere, come questa felpina che trovo perfetta su un semplice paio di jeans scuri, dalla linea basica, e pochi accessori.
E per voi? Qual è il colore che preferite indossare in questi giorni?

felpa rosa/ pink sweatshirt H&M
jeans scuri / darken jeans ZARA
corpetto con borchie / studded bustier YAMAMAY (from last year)
ballerine /flats ZARA
occhiali da sole /sunglasses STING
anello / ring H&M
collana a boules nere / black necklace 
COMPRATA UN PO' DI ANNI FA, SENZA ETICHETTA /
BOUGHT A FEW YEARS AGO, NO LABEL






7 commenti:

  1. ;)) I was laughing while reading your comment ;)
    So let's keep our hair like it is. We have to except nature's force ;)

    Christine
    http://district5-fashion.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ahahah, ok Christine, we'll let it be as it is.... ;)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you, Yuliya! I do the better I can, 'cause actually I don't have my usual reflex camera... :(

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hi. I'm a stylist in LA and I'm totally obsessed with your blog. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I just moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. In attempt to get my heel in the door, I've launched a site all about celebrity fashion and the trends that create it. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me and find out my latest trend report. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    RispondiElimina
  5. your hair looks so good!
    nice photos as well.

    itsalittlesecret.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...