martedì 26 luglio 2011

Homage to the Beauty


This is a post not dedicated to me. It's dedicated to the Beauty. I'm always in search of Beauty: a sunset, a glance, a movement, a color match, a sound, a perfume... I live of Beauty and I search for it inside things I meet every day: it's the limph for our welfare. We live of Beauty.
This is an homage to the fascinating Indian Beauty. They are such amazing photos so they deserved a post just for them.

Questo non è un post su di me, ma è dedicato alla Bellezza. Sono sempre in cerca della Bellezza: in un tramonto, in uno sguardo, in un movimento, nell'accostamento di due colori, in un suono, in un profumo... Io vivo di Bellezza e la ricerco nelle cose che incontro ogni giorno: è la linfa del nostro benessere, noi viviamo di Bellezza.
Questo è un omaggio all'affascinante Bellezza Indiana. Erano foto così belle che meritavano un post solo per loro.





PH.: GABRIELE BERTI


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...