martedì 7 giugno 2011

Personal shopper - Yellow fever

We're all mad for yellow as temperature rises up! You must have something yellow in your closet this season! That's cool!

Siamo tutte matte per il giallo, quando la temperatura incomincia a salire! Questa stagione il giallo è molto trendy e devi assolutamente avere qualcosa in questo colore nel tuo armadio!



If you're not ready to wear a whole dress, just choose a detail.
Here they are a few of items I've found on the web to light up your urban apparel every day.
1. Yellow bow sandals by Topshop $50
2. Ruby silk-chiffon skirt by Adam (I'm crazy for it!). You can find it on The outnet.com for €156.06 instead of  €445.88;
3. Plain basket shopper by Zara $109.00;
4. Piper bag by Furla;
5. Moschino Cheap&chic watch (I saw it on Asos.com but now is no longer in stock);
6. Belted blouse by Kookai available on Asos.com for €39.74 instead of €50.00


Se non ti senti pronta a indossare un intero vestito, scegli un solo dettaglio: la borsa, un bracciale, un orologio... Scegli tra gli oggetti che ti propongo qui:
1. Sandali bassi con fiocco by Topshop $50
2. Minigonna in chiffon di seta con ruches by Adam (io ne vado letteralmente matta!). Puoi trovarla su The outnet.com per €156.06  invece di €445.88;
3. Shopping bag by Zara $109.00;
4. Borsa Piper by Furla;
5. orologio Moschino Cheap&chic (io l'avevo trovato su Asos.com ma attualmente è esaurito);
6. Camicia con cintura in vita by Kookai disponibile su Asos.com per €39.74 invece di €50.00

DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO MATCH YOUR YELLOW PURCHASES? TAKE A LOOK HERE AND HERE!

NON SAI COME ABBINARE I TUOI NUOVI ACQUISTI IN GIALLO? DAI UN'OCCHIATA QUI E QUI!




3 commenti:

  1. Great selection...Yellow is my fave color..it makes me happy;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I don't think I own anything yellow, although I want to. I fancy some pale yellow jeans, but havent seen any in the shops.

    RispondiElimina
  3. @Sunny Toast: I agree: yellow gives energy!!!

    @Toni: take a look at Zara, or search by color on one of many online shops like Yoox.com!

    RispondiElimina

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...