mercoledì 23 febbraio 2011

How to wear a man shirt


I've just discovered a new site, TrendMe, where you can create your own composition of garments like a true stylist!
This is my first work. I was thinking about how to wear a man shirt, a garment I love (my father and my boyfriend, they do know that!), in a combination which result still feminine.
So, I match the shirt (I choose a colour very trendy for this season) with a romantic and flowing skirt, stopped at the waist with a leather belt (vintage, as possible).
At the foot, a pair of leopard sandals brings a touch of wildness at this look. Rings in the shape of animals evoke the same.
A shopping bag completes the look, and make you ready for the urban jungle!

Ho appena scoperto un sito molto carino, TrendMe, in cui puoi creare la tua personale composizione di vestiti e accessori come una vera stylist!
Questa è la prima creazione. Pensavo a come indossare una camicia da uomo, un capo che io adoro (e i miei uomini - papà e ragazzo - lo sanno bene!), in una combinazione che risulti comunque femminile.
Perciò, ho abbinato la camicia che ho scelto in un colore di tendenza di questa stagione, con una gonna romantica e svolazzante, fermata in vita con una cintura di pelle (vintage, possibilmente).
Ai piedi, un paio di sandali leopardati portano un tocco selvaggio all'insieme. Gli anelli a forma di animali richiamano lo stesso tema.
Una grande borsa completa il look, e sei subito pronta per la jungla urbana (e  per lo shopping!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Let me know what do you think about --- Fammi sapere che cosa ne pensi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...